He broke her. In every way possible. He broke her heart. He broke her hope. He broke her will to love. He broke her trust. From that day forth she was never truly whole again. For how could she be? When the only man that held her heart and soul and world proved to be nothing more than an ignorant boy who delighted in playing games with her heart.
- Posted using BlogPress😘
A space for me to empty my brain of all the poems, letters, and half-finished stories that swirl around in my head all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I count down the minutes. 30. 29. 28. Please be here. 27. 26. 25. I'll get to see you, for just a moment. 24. 23. 22. Will your eye catc...
-
Nights like this break my heart. As the rain pours and thunder claps, my heart shatters in my chest. I see our memories and I miss them. ...
-
Things in my life keep breaking me. A little at a time, the cracks deepen. I'm holding onto a shattered heart. People keep pulling on...
No comments:
Post a Comment