So I guess I'll try my hand at blogging. I haven't ever done this before, so forgive me as I learn. I want to be a writer, so this is going to, essentially, be a place for my mid-day inspiration and story fragments and whatnot. feel free to read or, if I'm not your cup of tea, you wont hurt my feelings if you pass me by.
xoxo -muse
A space for me to empty my brain of all the poems, letters, and half-finished stories that swirl around in my head all day.
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
There are an infinite number of halves in any whole. They just keep going until the pieces are too small to see and the denominators are to...
-
Sorrow is the texture of sandpaper, constantly shredding and filing and grating on your skin, rubbing you raw until the pain in unbearable....
-
Friendship is not something to manipulate and guilt trip. Friendship should be genuine and honest from both parties at all times. I have had...
No comments:
Post a Comment