I need someone who is prepared for:
-A million questions
-Uncontrollable laughter
-My family
-Musical outburst
-Random dancing
-My friends
-Happy/Sad tears
-Deep talks
-My imagination
-Random texts
-My sense of humor
- and absolute acceptance of me
I'm a lot of things. I'm crazy, loud ,silly, dumb ,shy, smart, girly, country, sweet, sad, broken, happy and almost every other emotion and adjective you can think of, all in a concoction that created someone unique. It created me, and I'm like no one else around. I need someone who will accept all the strange and quirky things about me that I hate about myself.
A space for me to empty my brain of all the poems, letters, and half-finished stories that swirl around in my head all day.
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
There are an infinite number of halves in any whole. They just keep going until the pieces are too small to see and the denominators are to...
-
Friendship is not something to manipulate and guilt trip. Friendship should be genuine and honest from both parties at all times. I have had...
-
"You'll always go home again" is something people like to say. "You'll miss it when you leave" they tell me when...
No comments:
Post a Comment