Life is never easy.
Just when you find the top, you begin to fall.
But nothing is ever all bad, there is always hope.
You just have to look.
In heartache, there might be one moment of laughter before the tears return.
In betrayal, there are always the memories.
Though, they do taste bittersweet with recollection.
In every darkness, there is light.
Sometimes you just have to look harder than others.
There is a poetic-ism about the tragedy, if you can find the right words.
Maybe I cannot.
Maybe I can only string together a faint outline of those acute moments of bliss in the torrent of pain.
Maybe I cannot accurately represent them.
But I can feel them.
I can feel them like the sun on my face and the wind in my hair.
I can touch their softness, their authenticity, like the petals of a flower.
Maybe I can't tell you what they're like.
Maybe I can do them no justice.
But I can live them and that's really all I want.
A space for me to empty my brain of all the poems, letters, and half-finished stories that swirl around in my head all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Things in my life keep breaking me. A little at a time, the cracks deepen. I'm holding onto a shattered heart. People keep pulling on...
-
Her heart was fragile, like a thin pane of glass. One wrong move would break it down. She was cautious with her glass heart, never falling...
-
Either take my companionship seriously or get out of my life. I have spent far too many years making far too many excuses for far too many ...
No comments:
Post a Comment