Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What Comes With You

Closing my eyes, I see you there and I smile.  If this is the only time I get to see you, it's good enough for me.
You are perfection, taking my breath away with every moment in front of me.
You elicit a response from me like nothing else before.
Heartbeat frantic, breath quick, mind dizzy.
You make me do things I never knew I could, never knew I would.
I knew when I saw you for the first time, you would take me down.
No matter how strong I thought I was, you destroy me in the most tantalizing way.
I love the feeling I get with you.
Reckless, crazy, dazed.
I love who I am with you.
When we are on the line, I fight like I didn't know I could.
You bring out the troublemaker in the pacifist.
I'm dangerous with you, for you, because of you.
You change my chemistry, me entire being.
Loving you is rousing is an unnatural way and I want it.
I want the strangeness. I want everything that comes with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment