Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Woman of Words

I am a woman of words.
I live to place one word after another.
I strive to make people feel, to make people connect, to make them feel like they aren't alone.

Words are all I care for.
They take up a massive space in my heart.
They make my world turn.

I am never at a loss for words.

I had an alarming realization tonight.

I will never know what to say to you.
I will never know if it is alright to speak.
I will never know what you want to hear.
I will never know when my voice is appropriate.
I will never know the right words for you.

For a woman living for words, you put me at a loss.
And nothing in my life is more terrifying than the thought of you and my precious words not being able to exist in the same space.

No comments:

Post a Comment