Friday, January 9, 2015

Figure It Out

Either take my companionship seriously or get out of my life.
I have spent far too many years making far too many excuses for far too many foolish impostors posing as friends.
I value myself entirely too much to let you treat me like the dirt on the bottom of your shoe just because one thing isn't going as planned in your life.
The fact that your relationship status affects your attitude towards the people who call you their friend sickens me.
If you are that insecure, if you have that little a grasp on your entire identity, you need to reevaluate and I don't have time to sit around and wait, being treated like scum while you figure it out.
I have goals, and plans and a future that I am ready to obtain, and I'm not going to waste my time fighting like children over stupid things when I could be celebrating my successes with people that actually care about me.
So figure it out or get out.
Those are your choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment