Monday, December 22, 2014

Your Mistakes, Not Mine

How many times do you have to screw up before you learn a lesson?
We've been fighting this for years now and you're still messing up.
I used to want to help, to be hands on and show you your mistakes and talk you out of new ones.
But one person can only do so much.
This time, I think I'll take a different approach.

I think I'll sit back and watch it all implode, and I wont feel bad in the least because, by now, you should know better. 
You should have learned your lesson two years ago when you tried out the crazy for the first time.
So this time, the repercussions are on you.  I'm done trying to coach and teach and help and fix.
Make your mistakes, and get hurt, and be mad at yourself, or whatever else you do.
But don't you dare come crying to me when it's over.
Because I am out of sympathy.  I'm out of patience.  And I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment