Tuesday, October 28, 2014

You

I want to write something beautiful, full of profoundness and depth, but all I can think of is you.

You.

I want to write something entrancing and captivating and easy to sink into, but all I can think of is you.

You.

I want to write something dark and mysterious, let my dark side come out and play, but all I can think of is you.

You.

I want to write something poetic and happy, full of light and pictures and joy, but all I can think of is you.

You.

You take up every space in my mind. You fill every empty corner of my soul. You are my waking thought and my final, drowsy thought as I fall asleep. You work your way into everything I say and do. You are everywhere around me. You make it impossible to think of anything else but you you you.



No comments:

Post a Comment