Saturday, October 18, 2014

Again

Everything about him drives me crazy.
The way he says things that make no sense.
The way he's in and out of my life like lightening.
The way he gets in my head and I can't get him out.
But he makes me feel things I've never felt before.
He makes my heart pound.
My chest ache.
My stomach knot up.
My whole spirit soars with him.
It's unreal how much I feel for him.
No one else has ever done this to me.
No one can make me feel like this.
This feeling is one in a million and I only hope he feels the same.
That maybe he doesn't know how to express it.
Maybe he's nervous.
But I don't know how much longer I can play this game.
It has to be real sometime.
Because if not, I'm going to go mad concocting scenarios in my head and lying to myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment