Sunday, September 14, 2014

Random Music Review

In light of today's whopping 30 views and my growing list of "newly found artists", I feel compelled to share a few of my new favorite bands with you all.

1. This Century 
 I am loving their light, breezy, yet still pumped vibe. Their lyrics are amazing and I can listen to them no matter what mood Im in. A few of my favorite songs are "Sound of Fire" and "Do It To Me" but you really cant go wrong with any of their songs.

2. Rixton
 I am unashamed to say I LOVE One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. Rixton has a similar vibe but the vocals are slightly more mature depending on which song you pick. Im currently putting "Appreciated" and "Hotel Ceiling" on repeat back to back and have yet to be tired of them.

3. The Vamps
This band is gaining traction with their newer song "Somebody To You" featuring Demi Lovato. Again they follow the 1D/ 5SOS vibe which is something I enjoy but not everyone is a fan. Their song "Wild Heart" is definitely a pump up song.

4. We The Union
Oh. My. Gosh. Talk about saving the best for last. So, this band is a Christian worship band, I had the pleasure of seeing them every day for a week straight at Bogg Springs Baptist Camp this summer and they are INCREDIBLE. Their music is uplifting, powerful, modern, and full of heartfelt worship lyrics. I cant help but raise a hand in praise every single time I listen to them. My personal favorite song is "Found" which is the second track on their brand new EP that released on ITunes just over a week ago. Seriously, they don't have a bad song. They're going to go far in the worship world and I will back them 100%

Well I'll stop babbling on about bands but if you're bored and have spare iTunes credit, at least go preview some of these groups. They may not be your style but you never know what you'll like unless you give it a fighting chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment