Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Finally

Intoxicated by feelings and memories, I float on the cloud you've created. I stumble over my words but I cant wipe this smile off my face. Your name is exhilarating and your smile leaves me with a heady weightlessness. Sunlight filters through the trees like nature's own version of a chandelier, letting me bask in the glittering happiness that's overtaking my mind. I am powerless to fight against the stirring you create in my soul. You are the strongest drug that could exist for me and when it comes to you, I am addicted. My heart soars at the mention of you and I feel at home in conversation with you. You have a way of incapacitating me in the best way. I am hopelessly steadfast in my trust in you, in my hope for us, and in the desire to have a future with you. Somehow you complete me and we fit together like pieces of a puzzle. Me without you would be disastrous. I fail to see how I could continue to exist without you next to me. Given the time and the separation we've had, I cant help but assume fate brought us back together. We are written in the stars. We are a story for the ages. And I want nothing other than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment