Sunday, February 15, 2015

He and Me

He was more than a person.
He was an experience.
He was a phenomenon.

He walked into a room and caught every eye, turned every head.
His easy smile was contagious.
His genuine interest made you feel like one in a million.

He was bliss.
He was perfection.

And every step he took, brought him closer to me.
 
And by some chance, some miracle of heaven, we became one.
We were unstoppable.
We were a force to be reckoned with.
 
He smoothed out my roughness.
He eased my ferocity.
He was the calm to my crazy and everything about him made sense to me.
 
We had a glow like fire.
Catching the light and spinning it around the walls.
We were magnificent.
 
Everything in our world was picturesque.
Nothing out of place, not a single smudge on our perfect white.
And for those few moments, however fleeting they were, we existed in complete impeccability.

No comments:

Post a Comment