Thursday, October 30, 2014

Intensity Of Feeling

You are intoxicating, overwhelming, exhilarating.
I can't get you out of my head.
I'm constantly wondering where you are, who you're with, what's on your mind.
It's like someone wiped my memory and only left you.
I can't breathe when I think of you.
I feel like I might be sick from the sheer anxiety of thinking of you.
I am overcome with the desire for you to know how I feel.
I am overwhelmed with the desire for you to feel the same.
You are like a drug I didn't mean to take and am now addicted to.
I can feel you coursing through my veins, whispering in my head.
I cannot come up with a word to describe the enormity of my need for you.
The scope of my love for you.
You are all I've ever wanted. 
No one comes close to what you are.
Nothing can touch what you do to me.
You are not just someone, you are the only one.
The only one I see, the only one I want, the only one I need.
You'd think after four years I'd have forgotten your name like a distant memory.
But no, you are fresh on my mind.
Your name perched on my tongue, ready, as soon as an opportunity presents itself for me to speak it.
I can feel the phantom touch of your fingers on my face, a ghost of the last time I saw you.
I can hear you in my head, the words you said mixed with the ones I wished I'd heard.
Everything with you is intense, extreme, profound.
I cannot be mildly attracted to you, I am enamored with you.
You are the stars in my eyes, the blush on my cheeks, the stain of a smile on my lips.
You are my breathless moments and my wildest dreams.
You are everything I need and everything I want.
I cannot fathom feeling this way for another.
I can barely understand the way I feel for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment