Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Spitting Image

Your idea of "friendship" is a load of crap.
You are a master manipulator.
You have to have your way no matter what.
You only care about yourself and what benefits you.
Every line you fed me about "being able to trust" me, and "caring" about me, and "being on my side" was a lie.
It sickens me to think of how much time I invested in you and your emotions and your well being.
I wasted so much time on you.
What bothers me the most is that you know what I've been through.  You know how hurt I am.  You know where my heart is.  Because you're in the same freaking place.  And I would never, in my entire life, do this to you.

I am not her.  I don't love you.  I don't obsess over you.  I'm not even interested in you okay?  All I wanted was the friendship I thought we had, the friendship you said we had.
And as much as you hate her, as much as you hate every trait about her, guess what.  You're a spitting image. 
You are just like her and I hope that hurts more than anything else.  The way she plays with people's heads, the way she lies, the way she's so selfish but thinks she's God's gift to mankind.  You do it all.  You are that person.  You're selfish.  Conceited.  Vain.  Fake.  Stupid.  Manipulative.  Childish.
You are everything you hate in her, and I only wonder if you hate her because she reflects you.  I wonder if you see how similar you are, and how much everyone hates her, and you are terrified we'll feel the same if we see it in you too.
News flash.  I will.

I hate how you treat me.  I hate how you treat everyone.  I hate how you think you're better than everyone else.  I hate how you act.  I hate how you talk.  I hate how much time I spent with you.  I hate that I though you were different.  I hate that I was wrong.  I hate that you're such a disappointment.

I hate that it hurts to lose you.  I hate that I even got close to you in the first place, because I knew this would happen.

You were the one person I could count on, the one I could talk to, the one I really trusted and you screwed me over anyway.  So have a nice life while the lies last, but don't come crying to be when they crumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment