A year ago today, God called you home. It's hard to believe an entire years has gone by without you. I can honestly say I miss you everyday. You were so much more than an aunt. You were a friend and a sister and a mom. There are so many things I wish you could've been here to experience. So many things I want to talk to you about. So many days where it still isn't real. I hope you'd be proud of who I've become. I hope you would look and me and smile and say "that's my girl". I miss you like you could never imagine. I love you.
A space for me to empty my brain of all the poems, letters, and half-finished stories that swirl around in my head all day.
Friday, September 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
There are an infinite number of halves in any whole. They just keep going until the pieces are too small to see and the denominators are to...
-
"You'll always go home again" is something people like to say. "You'll miss it when you leave" they tell me when...
-
She had always held the illusion that she was a princess. The embodiment of love and light and sweetness. But one day, she fell for a villa...
No comments:
Post a Comment